home / services—call centers
Cityspace's Call Center Services group is widely recognized as the leading provider of real estate and site selection services to the call center industry in Canada. Since 1999, Cityspace professionals have completed over 2.5 million square feet of call center assignments across Canada.
By the numbers
Call center SERVICES
- labor and demographic analysis
- market and competition analysis
- site selection and evaluation
- lease negotiation
- incentives consulting
- construction and project management
- furniture services
- site sub-leasing and disposition
- mergers and acquisitions
- key financial and qualitative transaction benchmarks
- a broad national network of Economic Development and other municipal contacts
- strengths and weaknesses of specific communities
- a profile of call center competitors, their locations, and expansion/contraction plans
- in-depth knowledge of M&A activity
Need a site in 30 days?
Our team can accommodate short lead times, keeping an up-to-date and proprietary database of 'plug-and-play' call center facilities across Canada.
Cityspace professionals have completed call center assignments in 28 markets across Canada.
- Bank of America
- CA Technologies
- City of Thunder Bay
- Gexel Telecom
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- S&P Data
- Sykes Enterprises
- Transcom WorldWide
- Voxdata Solutions
- VXI Global
- Willis Towers Watson
- Young America